Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today i8: Cheese-Cake Shake

I've been attempting to re-fix my sleeping pattern (again) and since I tend to struggle simply just going to sleep earlier I prefer the 'full-cycle' method. Basically I go to sleep a few hours later each night (day >.>), and wake up a few hours later each day (night>.>) and cycle this until I am going to sleep at a good hour (10/11pm ish). Works a treat even if it is a little impractical at times.

Between cooking for the horse-eater and fussy-child and exercising like a champ! (new exercise program and other off-topic fitness result happiness!) I'm feeling the laziness when it comes to feeding myself. Shakes can be great for times like this, except I hate the smoothy stable - BANANAS -.-

So instead I made this:

Cheese-Cake Shake

Keyboard not included
Ingredients
  • 1 scoop Vanilla Protein powder, or a dash of vanilla essence (or both!)
  • 2-3 cups milk (depending on how thick you like it
  • 1-2 cups Lemon curd flavoured yogurt (as above)
  • Flax powder or something akin  (I add this for omegas!)


Procedure
  1. Put all the ingredients in a blender or shake mixer, and blend
  2. Drink - alternatively put it in the freezer until partially frozen then blend again for a slushie.

No comments:

Post a Comment